€180,000 €179,820 on 20th Jul 17
17 Chestnut Grove a three bed semi detached family home in good condition with an exceptionally large back garden in need of some care and attention! Overlooking a green area to the front and with a south facing back garden, this property has an extended kitchen, good size living room with gas fire, three double bedrooms with master en-suite and large family bathroom.
Termonabbey is situated on the north eastern outskirts of Drogheda town within a five minute drive of the town centre and M1 Access via J 10. The Lourdes Hospital is also nearby. Chestnut Grove is located towards the rear of Termonabbey just across the Green from the new Educate Together primary school and shopping mall at Aston Village.
• Entrance Hall Laminate floor.
• Living Room: 4.33m x 4.79m, Gas fire Laminated floors.
• Kitchen / Dining: L shaped 5.0 x 3.36m, laminate floors, door to garden.
• Bedroom 1 4.4. x 3.36m built in wardrobes, varnished timber floors
• En-suite Shower Room
• Bedroom 2:480m x 2.2m
• Bedroom 3:3.36m x 2.8
• Family Bathroom 3.68m x 1.64m fully tiled
• Large south facing back garden in need of maintenance
• Off street parking to front.
• Mains water and drainage
Turn into Termonabbey off the Termonfeckin Road. Travel to the roundabout and take the first exit. Chestnut Grove is the last turn on the right opposite the large green area on the left hand side. No 17 is half way along on the right.