DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this three bedroom semi detached bungalow to the market tucked away within this highly sought after development. Cherrywood Avenue continues to be in high demand and will be equally sought after between first time buyers looking to step onto the property ladder and clients down sizing seeking mature and established surroundings. Within walking distance you will find Corkagh Park, Clondalkin Village and a host of shops, schools and leisure facilities, not to mention the M50 Motorway and The Luas all within a couple of minutes drive. Interior living accommodation of c. 650 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 17 is well presented throughout, a bright and airy blank canvas, and ready for its new owner to walk in and apply their own stamp. The generous rear garden is not overlooked and boasts a sunny westerly orientation. The frontal view is undisturbed and looks straight onto large green play area. Early viewing is highly advised, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today.
Features- c. 650 sq ft
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Upgraded composite front door
- Well presented throughout
- 3 bed/1 bath
- Bathroom with Triton Shower
- Generous rear garden
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Front overlooks large green space
- Off street parking to front
- Sunny north westerly rear orientation
- Mature and exclusive development
- Within arm's reach of Corkagh Park
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- Ideal for first time buyers or clients looking to downsize
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsFrom Naas Road turn right at Newlands Cross Maldron Hotel. Continue along the Fonthill Road passing Circle K Filling Station on left hand side and through the next traffic light junction. At the mini roundabout turn right onto Cherrywood Avenue and no. 17 can be found on the left hand side.