A spacious 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment, with own door entrance and benefits from own rear garden, situated within the secure environs of this most prestigious of developments. Presented in good condition this delightful home is situated within the Osprey development which includes hotel, leisure and spa complex and entertainment venue. Viewing here comes highly recommended. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen area, 2 bedrooms (main en-suite) and bathroom.
Entrance Hall With semi-solid wooden floor and alarm panel.
Living Area 4.6m x 6.5m. With semi-solid wooden floor and French doors that open onto garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area 2.8m x 2.6m. Fully fitted Shaker style kitchen including electric oven, hob and extractor fan. With terracotta tiled floor and tiled splashback area.
Bedroom 1 3.5m x 4.2m. With built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wooden floor.
En-Suite 1.9m x 1.2m. With wc, whb and pump shower. With tiled floor and tiled splashback.
Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.0m. Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and semi-solid wooden floor.
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.9m. With suite consisting of wc, whb and bath. With tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Built circa 2003.
- Extends to 87m2 approximately.
- Garden extends to 66.7m2 approximately.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan and light fittings included.
- Management fee €944 per annum (to include refuse, insurance and maintenance of public areas).
- Landscaped communal grounds.
- Within walking distance of Naas Hospital, schools, crÃ¨ches and shops.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow Rail Link at Sallins.
- Bus service minutes from apartment.
- Electric gated complex.
- 2 Designated car parking spaces.
BER No: 110870342
Performance Indicator: 207.75 kWh/m2/yr
From Naas proceed out Newbridge ...