No. 161 Cian Lea is an impressive three bedroom home that has been very well maintained throughout and tastefully decorated by the current owners. The accommodation extends to c. 81 sq.m. (872 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall, kitchen cum dining room, living room, three bedrooms and main bathroom. Ideally located in a quiet cul de sac, this fine home benefits from a sunny South facing garden to the rear that is not overlooked. There is ample communal parking provided. Cian Lea is located within walking distance of shops, schools and bus routes.
* Sunny South facing rear garden, not overlooked
* Turnkey condition
* Tastefully decorated throughout
* Laminate flooring to the entrance hall & living room
* Gas fired central heating
* PVC double glazed windows
* Bright & spacious living accommodation
* Attic part floored for storage with pull down stairs for easy access
* No management fees
* Ample communal parking
* Convenient location off the Rathbeale Road
* Walking distance to Schools, Shops, Church & Bus route
* Bus routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41 and 41C
* National Schools close by:
St. Cronan\'s Junior National School
Swords Educate Together National School
Thornleigh Educate Together National School
Gaelscoil Brian Boroimhe
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen cum dining room - 4.4m x 2.9m
Fully fitted kitchen with additional units added. Wall tiling. Polished porcelain floor tiles. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
Living room - 5.1m x 4.2m
Laminate floo ...
59 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin,
Tel: 01 8404011
PSRA Licence No. 001523 / 001523