Description*** Cancellation sale – 3 bed bungalow ***
Winsac have created a new residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a stunning setting, enjoying spectacular views. The homes at Barnageeragh Cove are constructed to a very high standard both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering cobbled pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
The houses at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Limited. With 'A' rated BER, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home and benefit from reduced utility bills. These impressive well designed houses deliver contemporary comfort and style with the benefits of sustainable living.
Skerries offers an exceptional environment for family life, with a wonderful array of amenities, activities and clubs on offer. There are outstanding beaches and public parks at both Ardgillan Castle which overlooks Barnageeragh Cove and the Public Parklands and Mills Complex in the town. There are all-weather playing fields, local rugby, GAA, hockey, soccer, lawn bowling and tennis clubs situated in the town centre as is Skerries Sailing Club at the harbour which caters for all ages. “The Captains” and “The Springers” outdoor bathing areas are situated on “Red Island” together with a public playground, and just outside the town are the splendid facilities at both The Hills Cricket Club and Skerries Golf Club.
Skerries is a vibrant and sophisticated seaside town that has established itself through the centuries. There are excellent schools, banks, shops, restaurants, bars and a host of outstanding amenities that easily cater to the most demanding needs. The Skerries Shopping Centre, The Educate Together School and Skerries Train Station are particulary close to Barnageeragh Cove as are the playgrounds and amenities of Ardgillan Castle.
Features- High quality kitchens, each fitted with high quality integrated fridge freezer, oven hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling and pumped shower system
- Gardens are levelled and seeded
- A-Rated Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System with easy controls.
- Each house is wired for Sky Multi-Room and CAT5 ethernet cabling is included for future expansion.
- Each house has 2 parking spaces
- Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
- Excellent family environment
- Established and mature residential location
- Skerries train station is within walking distance to Barnageeragh Cove
- Skerries Point neighbourhood shopping centre is within walking distance of Barnageeragh Cove, the outlets provided are Kelly's Bay Montessori & Afternoon School Club, Brady's Pharmacy, Boyle Sports, Well Fit Gym and Eurospar
DirectionsSkerries is served by a regular commuter train to Dublin City Centre. The travel time to Connolly Station is approximately 30 minutes where there are links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is also served by a number of bus routes with a regular service to the City. By car the M1 is accessed at Junction 4 near Swords which provides access to Dublin Airport, the M50, the Port Tunnel, the City and beyond.