Dooley Poynton Auctioneers are proud to present this superb four bedroom detached bungalow set in a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac facing an open green amenity area. The property has an elegant interior of generous proportions and a fully landscaped private rear garden. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, fully fitted kitchen cum dining room, utility room, guest WC, four double bedrooms with master en-suite and the main family bathroom. The open green area to the front of the property commands spectacular views of the Wicklow coastline. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful family home in one of the most sought after developments in Wicklow Town. Viewing is a must, by appointment only.
• Detached 4 bedroom bungalow c.185 sq ms (1900 sq ft) with a private rear garden in a quiet secluded cul de sac.
• Four large bedrooms, master en-suite.
• Entrance cobblelock driveway with private parking for numerous vehicles.
• The property is within easy driving distance to the M11, Brittas Bay and of course Wicklow Town itself.
• Award winning residential estate. One of the best kept residential estates in the Wicklow environs area.
• The property is fully alarmed.
• The property is in excellent condition throughout.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Viewing by appointment only.
BER: E2 BER No.109163410 Energy Performance Indicator:376.19 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: (2.88m x 3.19m) + (9.20m x 1.55m)
The bright and spacious L Shaped entrance hall has decorative coving throughout. The area just inside the front door is tiled and the rest of the hallway is carpeted. There is ...