- Mid terrace three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Gardens to the rear.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 73 sq. m (785 sq. ft).
Subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €6,600 per annum.
- Clondalkin is situated to the southwest of Dublin City Centre approximately 12km southwest of O'Connell Bridge.
- The subject property is located in the Saint Ronans Development just off Ninth Lock Road.
- Amentities in the area include St. Ronans National School, Deansrath Community College together with a range of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Transport links include Dublin Bus, Clondalkin Fonthill Train Station and the M50 Motorway which can be accessed at Exit 9.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: D1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings