DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 16 Kirkpatrick Drive. This is a bright and spacious, three bed, semi-detached property with the addition of a fully self-contained, one-bed, two-storey annex. This property has been extended, extensively refurbished and retrofit to offer a high standard of thermal comfort throughout the property.
With light filled well proportioned and versatile living spaces throughout, the accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway with guest toilet, living room, open-plan kitchen / dining room all on the ground floor level. On the first floor you will find three generously proportioned bedrooms and a main family bathroom.
The self-contained, two-storey annex was designed so that it could be easily incorporated into the main property if required. Accommodation consists of open-plan kitchen / dining / living, shower room, bedroom and a home office / study.
The features continue outside with an extremely private rear garden of approx. 12m / 39ft in length. Additionally, there is a block-built shed which is plumbed for a washing machine and a separate dryer. To the front is a concrete driveway which provides off-street parking.
Kirkpatrick Drive is a mature and desirable cul-de-sac of only 28 houses. Kirkpatrick Drive is a 3 minute walk to Coolmine Train Station. Kirkpatrick Drive is ideally located minutes from the villages of Castleknock and Blanchardstown. while the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, James Connolly Memorial Hospital and The National Aquatic Centre are all within close proximity too. The N3/M3/M50 road networks are also nearby.
For those seeking a family home coupled with immediate home income potential (annex) or the flexibility of a home office (annex), no. 16 Kirkpatrick Drive is one to be viewed.
AccommodationEntrance - Providing separate access into the main house and into the annex.
Entrance Hall -
Guest Toilet - Comprising of wash hand basin and toilet.
Living Room - 3.96m x 4.25m. A most inviting room with a feature fireplace incorporating a dual central heating with back boiler.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 3.20m x 6.16m (AWP). With fitted wall and base units. Plumbed for a dishwasher. Sliding patio door leads to the rear garden.
Landing - With a hot linen press and access to the attic.
Bedroom 1 - 3.15m x 4.45m (AWP). With fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 4.35m (AWP). With fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 2.40m x 2.87m. With a fitted double wardrobe.
Family Bathroom - 1.65m x 2.30m. A fully tiled suite with a wash hand basin, toilet and bath with an electric shower. Window provides natural ventilation.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room - 12.50m x 2.26m. With fitted wall and base units. Plumbed for a dishwasher and washing machine. Floor tiles in the kitchen area and laminate flooring in the dining / living area. Patio door leads to the rear garden.
Shower Room - An extensively tiles suite wih a wash hand basin, toilet and shower.
Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.26m. With laminate flooring.
Home Office / Study - 1.67m x 2.26m. With laminate flooring.
Features• Three-bed semi-detached home with the addition of a one-bed annex c. 141sq m / 1, 518sq ft combined
• Main house c. 96sq m / 1, 033sq ft
• Annex c. 45sq m / 484sq ft suitable for a variety of uses
• Annex was designed to be easily incorporated into the main property if required
• The main house and annex are independently metered for gas and electricity
• One-bed annex with a conservative Estimated Rental Value of €15, 000. per annum
• Home office for those that need to work from home
• Huge potential to convert the attic space throughout
• Annex attic is fully floored for extra storage space accessed by a Stira attic stairs
• High standard of finish
• 12m / 39ft rear garden with a northerly aspect
• Exceptional BER rating as a result of the significant heating and insulation upgrades
• Double glazed windows
• Newly fitted composite front door
• The main house and annex are independently wired for a burglar alarm
• Quiet cul-de-sac of only 28 houses
• A 3 minute walk to Coolmine Train Station
• Most desirable location - close proximity to all essential amenities
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 110033073
Performance Indicator: 156.48