REA Grimes is delighted to bring number 16 Finistere in Rush to the market. This lovingly maintained 3 bedroom semi-detached house is an ideal family home or investment property. This bright and spacious property is situated in a quiet cul de sac overlooking a green area in a popular estate, and is within easy walking distance of all local amenities including schools, crèches, restaurants and bars and also the harbour and beach. This fine property boasts an extension to the rear and a substantial sized south facing garden.
Rush is a popular fishing village with a host of amenities including shops, schools, restaurants, bars and sports clubs including golf, cricket, sailing, football, GAA, tennis and beautiful beaches. Rush is served by Rush & Lusk Train Station and Dublin Bus.
• Gas fired central heating (with new boiler)
• Attic floored with pull down stira
• Feature box window in sitting room and master bedroom
• Double door access from dining room to sun room, plus rear access from kitchen
• Walking distance to schools, shops, restaurants and bars
• A stones throw to harbour and beach
• Served by Rush Train Station and Dublin Bus
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
BER: C2 BER No.109038158 Energy Performance Indicator:195.58 kWh/m²/yr
Ground Floor Accommodation:
4.48m x 1.70m
Solid wooden flooring, alarm & phone point, with guest WC situated under the stairs
5.59m x 2.28m
Tiled flooring, fitted kitchen with units at foot and eye level
3.30m x 2.87m
Solid wooden flooring, double doors access to ...