16 Beach Cottage is a detached two storey four bedroom dormer bungalow extending to 119 sqm (1,281 sq ft) approximately. This is a bright, airy and light filled home ready for immediate occupation.
Located in the well renowned and picturesque seaside village of Rossnowlagh, 16 Beach Cottage is within walking distance to the glorious sandy beaches, hotel, water sports etc. Rossnowlagh is a popular resort for holiday makers, water sports enthusiasts and tourists all year round.
Special Features & Services
- Within walking distance of the blue flag Rossnowlagh beach.
- Swimming, fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, cycling, horse-riding, bird watching etc on your doorstep.
- Murvagh, The Great Northern and Lough Erne 18-hole golf courses are with 40 mins drive.
- The Smugglers Creek restaurant and The Sandhouse Hotel are within walking distance of the property while the renowned Harveys Point and Solis Lough Eske Castle are only a 20-minute drive away.
BER BER C2, BER No. 113200588
Additional photos, floorplans and a virtual video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link: - www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey
Entrance Hall 1.65m x 0.97m. Cloakroom
Kitchen 3.87m x 2.27m. plus 3.28m x 1.15m (10’9" x 3’9"): Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include Hotpoint Oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and Fridge Freezer. Tile Floor, door to external raised decking area.
Living Area 4.61m x 3.56m. Feature multifuel stove fireplace, laminate timber flooring, patio door to side.
Dining Area 3.84m x 2.40m. Laminate timber floor
Master Bedroom 3.36m x 3.07m. Laminate floor En-suite Shower Room 2.27m x 1.29m (7’5" x 4’3"): Electric Triton T90si Shower unit with metre tray, WC & whb.
Bedroom 2 3.46m x 3.08m. Laminate floor. Shower Room 2.31m x 1.97m (7’7" x 6’6") plus 1.10m x 0.81m (3’7" x 2’8"): Electric Mira Event XS shower cubicle, WC & whb.
Family Bathroom 3.89m x 2.19m. Bath, WC & whb and separate electric Triton T90si shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 3.38m x 2.49m. Plus 1.16m x 1.09m (3’10" x 3’7"): Laminate flooring and large Velux window
Bedroom 4 4.47m x 2.35m. Plus 1.64m x 1.33m (5’5" x 4’4"): Laminate flooring
Hotpress: Large storage closet.
Features- Within walking distance of the blue flag beach.
- Swimming, fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, cycling, horseriding, bird watching etc on your doorstep.
- Murvagh, The Great Northern and Lough Erne 18 hole golf courses are with 40 mins drive.
- The Smugglers Creek restaurant and The Sandhouse Hotel are within walking distance of the property while the renowned Harveys Point and Solis Lough Eske Castle are only a 20 minute drive away.
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 113200588
Performance Indicator: 199.52
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Letterkenny on 074 9122211