DescriptionDNG are delighted to present to the market this wonderful 4 bedroom home, No. 156A Blackditch Road.
The property has been well maintained over the years and would be ideal for a growing family looking to settle in mature a residential area or indeed a lucrative investment opportunity as the demand for rental accommodation is extremely strong and a potential buyer could expect to receive a very strong Yield on an ongoing basis.
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, storage closet, guest bathroom, living room / kitchen / dining room, utility room, 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom / living room downstairs and a main family bathroom. To the rear is a large private garden and to the front is a driveway with off street parking for two cars.
Superbly located on a quiet residential road, the property is near Liffey Valley Shopping Centre with many leisure and shopping facilities. A Selection of schools, parks, bars and shops can be found locally and the M50 motorway provides access to the City Centre and all major road networks.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation- Kitchen / Living / dining room - 6.516 x 5.676
- Utility room - 1.560 x 1.788 - Plumbed for washing machine, side entrance
- Front Living room - 3.678 x 4.022 - Large, bright, Could be used as a fourth bedroom
- Hallway - 5.727 x 1.886
- Storgae Closet - 2.691 x 0.787
- Gguest Bathroom - 1.818 x 1.594
- Master bedroom - 3.271 x 3.175 - Access to bathoom
- Family Bathroom - 3.651 x 1.759 - Shower, bath, 2 sinks tiled, W.H.B, W.C.
- Bedroom 2 - 3.675 x 2.741
- Bedroom 3 - 3.076 x 2.299
- Hot press - 1.050 x 0.827
Features- 4 bed end of terrace c.111 sqm in good condition
- B3 BER Rating!
- 2 bathrooms
- Generous room proportions
- Mature cul de sac location
- Off street parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to all amenities