DescriptionFAMILY ORIENTATED AND LOW DENSITY ESTATE. 4 X DOUBLE BEDS. 2 X ENSUITE BATHS. EXTENSIVE SUNNY PRIVATE BACK GARDEN.
The Wellesley Manor development is a small enclave of 25 x detached houses that front onto a large communal green area. Bettystown Village and the stunning white sandy Bettystown Beach is an easy 20-minute walk away. Transport links are excellent with bus stops nearby (5 minutes) with frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (4km) Lyatown Train Station is also park and ride.
Constructed in c. 2006, this substantial family home briefly comprises the following below:
* Gated cobble locked driveway to park c. 3 x cars off-street with half walled front and sides and lawn area (12m x 9m).
* Inviting and expansive entrance hall (5.4m x 2m) Wooden flooring, radiator cover, shoe press, storage area under the stairs and alarm panel.
* South facing separate living room (5.2m x 4m) Views of communal green area, wooden flooring, open fire with stone surround and slate hearth and music surround system.
* South facing separate front room (4.8m x 2.8m) Views of communal green area and wooden flooring.
* W.C (1.5m x 1.4m) Modern with tiled flooring.
* Kitchen and dining room area.
* Kitchen (4.6m x 3.5m) Large kitchen island, gas hob, granite worktops, generous press space, recessed lights, tiled flooring and sliding door access to patio area.
* Dining room (4.5m x 3.5m) Tiled flooring and sliding doors to patio area.
* Separate utility room (2.3m x 1.6m) Plumbed, sink, storage press space and access to the side entrance.
* Carpet on stairs and landing + skylight.
* South facing master double bedroom (4m x 3.7m) Views of the communal green area, wooden flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes + shelving and drawers + enclave area of open shelving.
* Double ensuite shower cubicle with power shower, recessed lights and tiled flooring (2.1m x 1.5m).
* Large double bedroom (4.6m x 3m) with ensuite bathroom, views of the back garden and wooden flooring.
* Ensuite to double bedroom (2.8m x 1.6m) Shower cubicle, power shower and tiled flooring.
* Double bedroom (3m x 2.7m) Views of the back garden, wooden flooring and 3 x built-in wardrobes.
* Double bedroom (3.2m x 3m) Views of the back garden, wooden flooring and 4 x built-in wardrobes.
* South facing main bathroom (2.7m x 2.2m) Bath with shower connection and tiled flooring.
* Extensive sunny and private back garden with the potential to construct a large conservatory (18m x 17m) patio area (6m x 3m) tap point, shed, gated side entrances.
* Hotpress and attic storage.
* Natural gas fired central heating.
If driving, the M1 motorway to Dublin and Belfast is (10km) away and the M50 (37km) away. An array of amenities are all literally on your doorstep to include creches, schools, Integral Fitness Club with a large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, new ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Please note that all details and photography are for guidance purposes only.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.107940876 Energy Performance Indicator:153.91 kWh/m²/yr