DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are excited present this stunning two bedroom own door apartment to the market in the exclusive Newlands Manor development. With a secure gated entrance and picturesque views of the bordering Corkagh Park, the development consistently maintains its prestige status and is highly sought after. Clondalkin Village can be found within walking distance and within arm’s reach you will find a host of bus routes to and from Dublin’s City Centre, the Luas, the M50 Motorway and the N7. Along with the added benefit of having Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and Park West Business park only minutes by car.
This property is in turn key condition and is owner occupied. Interior living accommodation of c. 686 sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining area with fitted kitchen, two double bedroom, main family bathroom. This apartment is the ideal purchase for any first-time buyer or keen investor looking for a strong return. Viewing highly advised, call today to arrange a private viewing!
Features• BER – C1
• C. 686 sq ft
• Management fee €1090 pa
• Gas Fired Central Heating – New boiler fitted
• Double glazed windows
• Immaculate presented apartment
• Open plan dining & living space
• Fitted kitchen units
• Large spacious bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes
• Master ensuite
• Newly renovated family bath
• Peaceful mature gated development
• Ample parking to the front of the property
• Close proximity to Liffey Valley SC and Park West Business Park
• Excellent access to M50 and N7
• Luas line and all major bus routes
• Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!