Welcome to No. 14 Swiftbrook Glen, a truly elegant 5 bedroom detached family dwelling finished to an exceptional showhouse standard with bright, modern, beautifully decorated rooms throughout.
Extending over three floors and approximately 2321ftÂ², No. 14 features double bedrooms throughout, excellent living space and mature professionally landscaped gardens front and rear with secure fencing, gates and railings.
This property is ideal for family living with a host of amenities right on its doorstep. Swiftbrook Glen is located in the most sought after area of Virginia close to Virginia Forest Park, Lough Ramor, Virginia rugby club, The Park Hotel & Golf course and yet only five minutes walk from Virginia town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL -
Feature sweeping staircase
SITTING ROOM -
Solid Fuel Stove
SUN ROOM -
KITCHEN / DINING -
Buttermilk fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances and centre island
MASTER BEDROOM (En-Suite) -
Walk In Wardrobe
BEDROOM 2 -
BEDROOM 3 -
Free Standing bath
BEDROOM 4 (Second Floor) -
BEDROOM 5 -
- Professionally landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Secure perimeter cast iron railing with double electric gates
- Garden sheds included (2)
- South facing rear garden and patio area
- Recess lighting in entrance hall, kitchen, sun room
- Maintenance free brick exterior with golden oak PVC windows and doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mains Water and Sewerage
Swiftbrook Glen is located on the Ballyjamesduff road out of Virginia town. It is the last development
on the right before Dunancory Brid ...