Three bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Located in a quiet cul de sac which overlooks woods and green area.
No. 14 provides bright and spacious accommodation comprising living room with feature fireplace and bay window. Glazed double doors open into the kitchen/dining room which runs the width of the rear. Double French doors lead out to the back garden which has the benefit of a patio area and timber garden shed.
Upstairs the master bedroom has generous built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, one double and one single both have built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fully tiled with shower fitting over bath. There is ample cobble locked communal car parking to the front of the property.
Grange Rath is a very popular and beautifully presented development on the southern edge of Drogheda. 14 Park Heath is only a short walk from South Gate Shopping centre, along with easy access to the M1 motorway, mainline rail services and both local and national bus routes, schools, churches, hospital and the many amenities of Drogheda.
• Entrance Hall: 4.86m x 1.87m, laminated floor.
• Living Room: 6.23m x 3.32m
• Kitchen/Diningroom: Open plan L shaped 5.67m x 5.81m (into L). Generous range of fitted wall and floor units with tiled splashback Tiled floor. French doors to garden garden.
• Utility Room: 1.4m x 1.22m plumbed for washing machine.Upstairs:
• Master Bedroom: 4.67m x 3.36m built in wardrobes.
• En-suite: 2.24m x 1.42m tiled floor, fully tiled walls. w.c., whb, enclosed shower unit.
• Bed 2: 3.9m x 2.96m, built in wardrobes.
• Bed 3: 2.9m x 2.38m. built in wardrobe
• Family Ba ...