• Superb 4 bed detached family home, located in this highly sought after development on the Sallins Road just a short walk from Naas town centre.
• This property comes to the market in pristine condition
• Large open plan kitchen dining area as well as a generous living room, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• Outside there is ample parking for 2 cars to the front and to the rear is a beautifully landscaped lawn, sandstone patio and block built shed.
• An ideal opportunity to purchase a detached family home in this hugely popular location.
Entrance Hallway 5.6m x 1.83m
Coving, centre piece, dado rail, Composite front door & walnut flooring.
Tiled floors, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b, window with blind.
Sitting Room 5.48m x 3.81m
Fire place with marble surround, coving, centre piece, T.V point, carpet, blinds, curtains, fitted book shelf & T.V. unit.
Kitchen/ Dining Room (6 x 3.9m) + (3.38m x 2.77m)
Floor & wall shaker style solid oak painted kitchen with granite worktop, granite back stand, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, Rangemaster cooker, French double doors leading to back garden, double doors leading to sitting room & walnut flooring.
Landing 1.77m x 3.42m
Hotpress, carpet & light fitting.
Master Bedroom 3.82m x 3.37m
Carpet, curtains, blinds, recessed lighting, T.V. point, access to 4th bedroom currently laid out as dressing room.
Ensuite 1m x 2.3m
Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, fully tiled around shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.01m
Carpet, curtain, blinds & T.V. point.
Bedroom 3 2.48m x 2.7m
Carpet, curtains, blinds & centre piece.
Bedroom 4 2.33m x 3.7 ...