Description- Open viewing this Saturday, November 30th at 13.35PM - 14.05PM -
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce number 14 Charlestown Way to the Dublin property market. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious, beautifully decorated and well maintained two bedroom first floor apartment set in a quiet corner location.
The location couldn't be more convenient with all local amenities on your doorstep including Charlestown Shopping Centre, Clear Water Shopping Centre, primary & secondary schools, churches, and the M50 motorway, bus routes, which make it within easy commutable distance of the City Centre.
- 2min drive to charlestown Shopping Centre
- Dune Stores, Odeon Cinemas and many other amenities.
- 2min drive to M50 exit
- 4min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- 4min drive to The Wind in the Willows Pre-School.
- 5min drive to St. Josephs Girls National School.
- 5min drive to St Kevin's Boys National School.
- 5min drive to Finglas Village
- Super Value, Medical Centre and many other amenities.
- 6min drive to Clearwater Shopping Centre and Tesco
- 10min drive to Dublin International Airport.
- 15min drive to DCU.
- 20min drive to Dublin City Centre.
- Busses serving this route 9, 40, 40B, 83, 140.
Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesExcellent investment opportunity, property is capable of achieving a very strong rent & is not restricted by rent pressure zones
In pristine condition, owner occupied
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Modern style kitchen with ample storage space
Very bright and spacious dining area / living area
Two good sized double bedrooms
A walk in wardrobe just off the master bedroom
Parking to the front of the property
Attic is accessible and in good condition
Bathroom is partially tiled, finished and maintained to a high standard