- First and second floor three bedroom duplex apartment.
- Comprised within a building arranged over ground and two upper floors.
- Communal parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 126 sq. m (1,356 sq. ft).
- Castleisland is a town in County Kerry situated approximately 18km east of Tralee & 285 km south west of Dublin.
- The subject property is located in Chapel Square off Main Street in Castleisland town centre.
- Local amenities include Presentation Secondary School, Castleisland Rugby Club, SuperValu, and a range of shops bars and restaurants.
- Transport links include local Bus Eireann service (14 & 271), Farranfore train station 18.2 km, N21 and the N23.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings