DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this fine two bedroom "own door duplex apartment" to the market on Cedarbrook Avenue, Dublin 10. This magnificent development boasts an idyllic setting within walking distance of Park West Train Station, bringing you directly into Heuston Station and Grand Canal Dock within minutes, and a host of bus routes found within arm\'s reach. The M50 Motorway and Liffey Valley Shopping Centre are both easily accessible within minutes by car.
Most spacious interior living accommodation, split over two floors, comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, extra-large lounge with separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom and multiple storage rooms. Off the lounge you are greeted by a generous roof terrace with an enviable south facing orientation.
No. 137 comes to the market in very good condition and benefits from a cul-de-sac position, an own door entrance and great views. This one is sure to appeal to both 1st time buyers and investors; early viewing is highly advised!
Features- BER C2
- c. 785 sq ft
- Management fee c. 880 per annum
- Designated car parking space
- 1st floor own door entrance
- Duplex style property split over 2 floors
- Double glazed windows
- Electric heating
- Very good condition throughout
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Bright dual aspect master bedroom
- Extra large living room
- Plenty of additional storage
- Generous balcony with south facing orientation
- Ideal for both 1st time buyers and investors
- Extremely attractive yields on offer locally
- Highly sought after development
- Park West Train Station within walking distance
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling through Park West pass the Aspect Hotel on the right hand side and continue along Park West Avenue. Proceed ahead passing the train station on the left hand side and at the traffic light junction turn right. Number 137 is the first on your left.