Description3 BEDROOM DETACHED; OFCH; DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS; GREAT LOCATION
HOGAN ESTATES are proud to present to the Firhouse property sales market this brilliant opportunity to acquire this well maintained and well-presented 3 bedroom detached home in the highly sought after area of Killakee in Firhouse.
This area is highly sought after for 5 main reasons;
1. Education; its proximity to superb primary and post primary schools who have a brilliant reputation developed over decades.
2. Transport; its proximity to major transport links such as the M50, M7, M1, M3, M4 and M11 as well as the redline LUAS and a host of really good bus links.
3. Shopping: its proximity to excellent local shopping centres such as Firhouse Shopping Centre and Knocklyon Shopping Centre as well as major shopping centres such as The Square, Dundrum, Liffey Valley and Blanchardstown.
4. Recreation; its proximity to excellent sporting facilities and clubs such as Ballyboden St Endas GAA Club, Thomas Davis GAA Club, Knocklyon United Soccer Club, St Anne’s GAA Club and a host of other sporting clubs and associations.
5. Settled Environment; Firhouse is a mature settled area where the second and third generation of the people who moved in there when the houses were originally built are now buying houses of their own there and starting families.
Accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen downstairs, while upstairs this home has two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a hot-press and a family bathroom.
Entrance Hall (4.1m x 1.8m) with wooden floor, stairs to upper floor and alarm keypad.
Sitting Room (4.19m x 3.5m) Wooden floor, full length curtains, white double glazed windows, open fireplace.
Dining Room (3.26m x 2.6m) wooden floor, full length curtains, white double glazed window.
Kitchen (2.9m x 2.7m) Ceramic tiled floor, fitted kitchen, washing machine, gas hob, fridge freezer.
Stairs and Landing. carpet, hot-press.
Main bedroom. (front) (4.2m x 3.2m) carpet, 2m fitted wardrobe, full length curtains, roller blinds, white double glazed window.
Bedroom No 2. (Rear of house) (3.25m x 2.4m) carpet, 2m fitted wardrobe, full length curtains, roller blinds, white double glazed window.
Bedroom No 3. carpet, curtains, roller blinds, white double glazed window.
Family bathroom(2.86m x 1.7m) Ceramic tiled floor, porcelain wall tiles floor to ceiling, Triton T90i electric shower, white ceramic bathroom suite.
Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
Floor area 81.39sq m
Oil fired central heating.
Double Glazed windows throughout.
Excellent local primary and post-primary schools
Great transport links
Quiet mature settled estate
Off street parking for 2 cars
The entire contents of the house are included in the sale including all white goods, curtains, blinds, beds, bed linen, sitting room furniture and dining room furniture.
Email HOGAN ESTATES TODAYfor your appointment to view your new home.
BER DetailsBER: F BER No.110730322 Energy Performance Indicator:442.48 kWh/m²/yr