DescriptionWe are delighted to present this state-of-the-art Mews combining contemporary style with superb craftsmanship. With a floor space of approximately 90 square meters, laid out over two levels the interior is truly special, consisting of a spacious living room, bedrooms of elegant proportions including Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and loft space, a further two bathrooms, and at the rear of the house, a large open plan kitchen/dining/ family room. In addition, the large, most private rear garden enjoys a superb sunny orientation.
Set back off Kimmage Road lower this small, quiet cul de sac offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a truly unique home on what is widely regarded as one the city’s most popular and up and coming addresses.
Located within easy reach of the city centre as well as being convenient to the M50, the convenience of this location cannot be overstated; with every conceivable amenity on one’s doorstep. Supervalu shopping centre, local shops, multiple bus routes, parks and an excellent choice of schools are all close by.
Features• Built in 2011
• Built-in wardrobes
• Heating system – gas boiler central heating: living room also features coal-effect gas fire
• Wired for WIFI/Satellite tv/alarm system
• Solar panels (hot water)
• Nordan Alu clad timber windows, double glazed.
• Solid oak bespoke carpentry including stair case
• Junkers solid wood flooring
• Hard wood, sliding shutters to front and rear; granite facade
• Most convenient location within easy reach of the city centre
• Off Street parking for one car
• Rear garden with patio, walled with mature shrubs
• Gated side access to rear garden
• Very quiet setting on verge of the city centre
BER DetailsBER: B1
BER No: 103743498
Performance Indicator: 97.91 kWh/m2/yr