DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS excitedly present this magnificent Two-bedroom semi-detached home ideally tucked away within this mature and highly sought after development of Oak Court in the heart of Palmerstown, Dublin 20. The location speaks volumes about the property as you have local shops & convenience stores literally on your doorstep along with Palmerstown Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The Silver Granite Bar, a choice of esteemed schools and a selection of sports & leisure facilities all within easy reach.
On a transport note you will find the N4 and M50 road networks merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 620 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, Family bath, two generous sized bedrooms, leading into the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The dining area opens out to a large private rear garden.
No. 125 has been extensively renovated and designed alongside an interior designer resulting in a superb and turn key finish to this property.
This will be the ideal home for any first-time buyer to someone looking to downsize, contact RAY COOKE Auctioneers today for more information!
Features• BER – C3
• C. 620 Sq.ft
• Gas Fired Central
• Extensively renovated
• New handmade bespoke fitted kitchen
• Newly fitted bathroom with XL shower
• Double glazed windows
• Immaculate presented home
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living space
• Private XL rearfacing garden
• Low maintenance garden
• Side access to rear garden
• Located in a mature development
• Ample parking to the front of the property
• Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!