Description- Open viewing this Saturday September 25th at 12.45PM - 13.15PM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY WITHOUT WEARING THESE!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce apartment No. 12 The Turnpike to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious first floor apartment is situated within easy reach of local amenities and city centre and is well served by public transport. It would suit investors and first-time buyers alike.
The apartment consists of an entrance hallway, a large and fully fitted living room / kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and main bathroom. The living room has floor-to-ceiling windows with direct access to a large private balcony. Santry Cross is close to City centre and within easy access of the M50 & Dublin Airport. It is within walking distance of the Northwood Leisure Centre, IKEA, DCU, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities. Outside area Visitor parking area, electronic gates, communal gardens, pedestrian access from Ballymun Road.
- Bright and spacious first floor apartment.
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living room with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Fully fitted, modern kitchen
- Large private balcony with access from the living room.
- Two large and bright double bedrooms
- Fully tiled main bathroom and master bedroom en-suite.
- Only 7 min drive to DCU.
- 5 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 7 min walk to St. Joseph's Junior and Co-Ed National Schools.
- 10 min walk to Santry Park.
- 5 min drive to IKEA.
- 20 min drive to City Centre.
- 10 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 17A, 42D and 733 offering fast and frequent service to the City Centre
Viewing is highly recommended!
FeaturesGreat condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Private balcony overlooked with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
En-suite to main bedroom