DescriptionThe sale of this delightful four bed semi-detached home situated in a private cul-de-sac represents an opportunity not to be missed. Built in the 1990?s the property offers a naturally bright and lovingly maintained interior with spacious accommodation throughout. The property, which has been recently redecorated throughout, is further enhanced by breath taking views of the Dublin Mountains.
Upon entering the property a generous entrance hallway leads to the living room with a large bay window looking out to the front garden and the Dublin Mountains. To the rear of the property is the kitchen and dining room. This level is complete with a guest w.c. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom. The master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite. Outside the garden to the front provides off-street car parking and pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and, subject to the necessary planning permission, offers potential to extend the existing residence if required.
The property enjoys a wonderful location situated between Stepaside and Sandyford villages and less than 10 minutes? walk from Glencairn LUAS station. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 15 minute drive and Sandyford Business District is within a 5 minute drive from the property. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50 motorway. Sandyford Hall is also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There are a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely retail park, all within easy reach.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway: (5.00m x 1.00m )Laminate wood flooring, ceiling rose and ceiling coving, alarm panel, under stairs storage, door to guest WC.
- Living Room: (5.76m x 3.64m )Laminate wood flooring, bay window overlooking the front with stunning views of the Dublin Mountains, ceiling rose and ceiling coving, gas fire inset with marble surround and wooden mantel.
- Dining Room: (3.74m x 2.96m )Laminate wood flooring, double doors leading to rear garden and ceiling rose and ceiling coving and double doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.75m x 2.63m )Decorative laminate flooring, tiled splashback, window overlooking rear garden, Cooke and Lewis extractor hood, Beko four ring ceramic hob, integrated Belling fridge freezer, double stainless steel sink and drainer, Hotpoint washing machine, Beko oven and floor and eye level units. Patio door to side.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.45m x 1.03m )Fresh new carpet with frosted window overlooking the side, attic hatch and shelved hot press/storage room.
- Bedroom 1: (3.33m x 3.28m )Carpet flooring, large window overlooking the front with gorgeous views of the Dublin Mountains, integrated wardrobes and door to
- En Suite: (1.85m x 1.71m )Decorative laminate flooring, WC, WHB, shower cubicle with shower over and vanity mirror unit.
- Bedroom 2: (3.27m x 2.18m )Carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes and large window overlooking the front green area and the Dublin Mountains.
- Bedroom 3: (3.72m x 2.87m )Carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, a large window overlooking the rear garden and not overlooked.
- Bedroom 4: (3.10m x 2.76m )Carpet flooring and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Outside: To the front we have a drive and a lawn that is mainly laid in lawn and there is a green area and views of the Dublin Mountains. There is a side passage that brings you around to the rear garden which measures 7.128m x 9.926m and is mainly laid in lawn. There is also a shed to the rear and the garden is not overlooked.
FeaturesBeautifully presented family home.
Private cul-de-sac setting.
Stunning views of the Dublin Mountains
Spacious living room.
Gas Central Heating.
Double glazed windows.
Completely refurbished throughout.
Less than 10 minutes? walk from LUAS station.
Total floor area approx. 110 sqm 1,184.03 sq.ft