DescriptionThree-bedroomed townhouse located within attractive development just a few minutes walk from the centre of Kinsale town and with stunning views over the harbour and Kinsale town
Fourwinds is a small development of just 13 houses built in 2006, located in a private cul de sac approximately 5 minutes walk from Kinsale town centre and all it has to offer.
The southwest facing property has an attractive stone and render finish with railed gardens to the front and side access to a fine sized walled garden to the rear. There is ample parking to the front and it overlooks a large green area planted with shrubs and trees.
12 Fourwinds has recently been redecorated and comes to the market in excellent condition. Accommodation briefly comprises spacious entrance hall with understairs storage and guest wc, living / diningroom has open fireplace and dual aspect - two windows to the front with views over town and the harbour and French doors opening to the garden at the rear. The kitchen is well fitted with quality units, granite work surface and space for a sociable dining area. The utility room opens onto a paved area and back garden. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, the master with a newly refurbished shower-room en suite and there is a family bathroom. Heating is oil fired.
Featuresspacious three bedroomed townhouse within walking distance of Kinsale town
* attractive render and stone finish with railed garden to the front overlooking large green with shrubs and trees
* beautiful views over Kinsale harbour and town
* presented in immaculate condition, newly decorated and refurbished
* ideal starter home, family home, down-sizer or holiday property
* C1 rating making for very comfortable living
* ample parking to the front
BER DetailsBER: C1 Energy Performance Indicator:136.73 kWh/m²/yr