DescriptionBright light filled 2 bed end terrace with large south facing gardens in this very popular area. 65sqm/700sq ft approx.
No 12 Cearnog Brugha has been very well cared for and was a very happy family home over the years, but the time has come for new owners to take it on and inject some new life into this lovely light filled home with its south/west facing back garden and large corner site. The house still has its original layout, with dual aspect kitchen/dining room and separate living room downstairs. The sitting room has an open fireplace with mahogany fire surround and decorative tiled inset. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a full bathroom. Overall, there is excellent potential to upgrade and extend this end terrace house, or leave it just as it is while upgrading the interior with a more modern kitchen and bathroom. Either way it will ideally suit either a builder or first time buyer who is looking for a project to which they can add value.
Situated in one of the older and most popular residential areas in Drogheda and with an established neighbourhood community, Cearnog Brugha is made up of just 12 terraced two storey family homes surrounding a large green which fronts onto Bothar Brugha and is just across the road from the two excellent primary schools, St. Patrick’s and St. Bridgets. The Lourdes Hospital is within a few minutes’ walk and the town centre is less than five minutes on foot.
Accommodation• Entrance hall
• Living room:4.75m x 3.39m, Mahogany fire surround with decorative tile and cast iron inset..
• Kitchen / Dining: 4.75m x 2.29m. Wall and floor units. Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to back garden.
• Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 2.72m
• Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 2.73m Storage presses.
• Family bathroom: 1.82m x 1.63m wc, whb & bath.
• Hot press; immersion heater; shelved.
• Rear south/west facing garden.
• Large front/side garden (Corner site).
• Mains services including water and sewage.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Electric immersion.
Features• End terrace with exceptionally large gardens
• Excellent potential to upgrade and extend..
• Established residential neighbourhood setting with proximity to schools, shops and Lourdes Hospital
BER DetailsBER: G BER No.109919043 Energy Performance Indicator:551.58 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsFrom Drogheda town centre, head north up Georges St. at Mother Hughes Pub turn right and immediately right again. Travel approx 50mtrs, past the green on right (opposite the primary schools) and turn right around the green. Complete the ‘U’ around the green and No 12 is the last house on the left overlooking the green.