Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious extended three bedroom mid terraced house to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Finglas Park. The mature estate of Finglas Park, which is situated in the heart of Finglas East, is sure to interest those who are seeking a superbly located home. This house comes to the market in good condition throughout with the benefit of double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and an impressive 100ft long rear garden with Barna storage shed and mature apple trees.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.1033sq.ft, comprises of, entrance hallway, living room, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/dining, 2 double and 1 single bedroom and fully tiled main family bathroom. No. 113 will appeal to all types of buyers, including, first time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors.
This property is ideally located only a couple minutes’ walk from Finglas Village, excellent schools, retail and sports facilities. Glasnevin and Phibsborough are a stones’ throw away, boasting a wide array of shops, bars & restaurants. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA, and DCU are other amenities & facilities close by, to mention a few. There are excellent road networks including the M50 to bring you in & around Dublin City and an excellent bus service. Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke for a viewing today!!!
• c. 96sq.m / 1,033sq.ft
• Ample off-street parking
• Oil fired central heating
• Extra-long, 100ft rear garden
• Extended fully fitted kitchen
• Security camera system operated from hallway
• 2 Large double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Barna storage shed to rear
• Mature and sought after estate
• Fully alarmed
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Excellent primary & secondary schools on doorstep
• Fantastic location
• Easy access to M50 motorway
• Bus routes to City Centre on doorstep
• Walking distance of Finglas Village
• Early viewing highly advised!!
Directions from Glasnevin Avenue, turn onto Grove R ...