DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present No. 11 Lanesborough Court to the Dublin property market. This beautifully decorated, two bedroom ground floor apartment, located in the ever popular Lanesborough estate, would perfectly suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the many amazing features features to include:
- Modern fitted kitchen units with tiled spashback offering plenty of storage space.
- Spacious and bright open plan living / dining room.
- Partially tiled, large main bathroom.
- Two spacious and bright, double bedrooms .
- Doors from the main bedroom leading to the private terrace..
- Newly installed double glazed windows and doors throughout .
- Floors are semi solid and laminate flooring
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- Within 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 4 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice\'s Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
FeaturesSuperb condition and tastefully decorated
Within drive distance to Charlestown Shopping Centre
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks and shopping centres
Well maintained housing estate
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
Convenient to all amenities