DescriptionA unique opportunity to acquire a superbly designed, modern 3 bed home with suntrap West facing garden. This exceptionally well-designed home was constructed to the very highest of standards and boasts a superb finish and contemporary feel throughout. Some notable features include the impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room space with its large South West facing windows and french doors leading out to the garden, high ceilings throughout, KUBE kitchen, spacious entrance hall and as well as the welcoming living room spanning the width of the property to name a few.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped with an abundance of mature plants and shrubbery. This one of a kind property is conveniently positioned on the corner of Templeville Drive and Cypress Grove Road within a 5 minute stroll of Templeogue village, schools etc.
Excellent location within walking distance of a selection of well established junior and senior schools such as Our Lady's School, Terenure College and St Pius X junior schools. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Bushy Park, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages just a short stroll away. A selection of bus services provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
The accommodation throughout is modern, bright and airy and comprises impressive entrance hall, spacious living room with large feature window, impressive kitchen/dining/living area with designer kitchen, study/dining room overlooking garden, guest w.c/utility room with ample storage space. Upstairs is equally as impressive with 3 double bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe). Attic area has been converted for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Features• High Ceilings
• Architect designed
• Air to water heat system.
• Underfloor Heating
• High quality engineered oak, with a minimum of 8mm solid oak on top.
• Flooring in bathroom/utility room and conservatory is sealed limestone.
• Oroko Deck
• Kube Kitchen
• Second bedroom plumbed for shower and w/c. This work was not completed.
• The attic space has been fully floored and contains a large east facing velux window.
• NEFF ovens and extractor hood. Warming drawer, combined grill/microwave/oven, and a multifunction fan oven with pyroclean.
• BOSCH 4 ring induction hob. BOSCH dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
• Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated britta water purifying system and tap.
• Fitted with a 7 zone "Phonewatch" monitored alarm.
• Conservatory is fitted with a thermostatic and rain controller that can be set to automatically open and close the windows on the roof.
• Generous parking
• Walking distance to village
BER DetailsBER: B2
BER No: 113222301
Performance Indicator: 101.25 kWh/m2/yr