REA Grimes are delighted to bring this Mixed Investment Opportunity to the market. The entire building measures 194 sq m. The property consists of a detached two-storey building of conventional construction and divided into three units with common parking area to the rear. The ground floor comprises an office unit to the front fronting on to the street and separate modern offices to the rear with access along the side of the building. The first floor comprises a two bed apartment with a balcony to the rear. The apartment has own door access to the street. The rear provides car parking for 4 cars
The property is centrally located fronting on to Lower Main Street about 150m from Rush harbour and the north beach. This is mainly a residential area of Main Street with only two other businesses in the immediate area. Most town amenities are within a 10-15 minute walk.
Viewing is highly recommended contact us to arrange an appointment
Unit 109A GF Retail
• Front unit of c.45 sq m comprising mainly L-shaped open plan room with WC and small kitchenette area
• The annual rates bill for Unit 109B (GF commerc unit to front) is €1,010.88
• Rent received is €500 per Month. Term: 3 Year lease (Sept 2013), 12 Months remaining.
Unit 109B First Floor Apt
• Apartment of c.65 sq m containing 2 bedrooms – one with en-suite, kitchen-living room, bathroom.
• Own door entrance
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Rent received is €875 per Month Term: 12 Month lease
Unit 109 GF Office
• The Unit to the rear measures c.85 sq m and comprises of entrance hall, reception office, meeting room, manager’s office, open plan office plus storage & wc
21 Strand Street, Skerries, Co. Dublin,
Tel: +353 (0)1 8490129
PSRA Licence No. 001417 / 001557