Open Viewing: Mon 19 Mar, 4:30pm - 5:00pm
Open for viewing on Monday, Mar 19th, 4.30pm - 5.00pm
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 106 Ballygall Parade to the Dublin property market.
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area. The house is located in the sought after Ballygall estate adjacent to the areas of Glasnevin and Finglas. This 3 bedroom terraced home comes to the market in excellent condition and is very well maintained by its current owners throughout.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Kitchen and bathroom extension to the back of the property.
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Spacious dining area.
- Double doors from the dining area opening up to the living room.
- Large double glazed windows letting in the abundance of natural light.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Under-stairs storage space.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- low maintenance back garden.
- Concrete garden shed with electricity.
No. 106 enjoys an excellent position and is only a short walk to a host of local amenities such as restaurants, public house's and numerous shopping facilities, not to mention schools and several business parks in the area.
- Only 3 min drive to Finglas Village centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min drive to Tesco Extra.
- Only 5 min walk to St. Canice's Boys and St Canice's Girls NS.
- 8 min walk to Mother of Divine Grace School.
- 8 min drive to DCU.
- 7 min to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and leisure complex.
- 15 min to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min to City Centre.
- Bus routes No. 17A, 40D and 83 of ...
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677