• A splendid beautifully appointed large and extended 3 bedroom semi detached family residence.
• Extending to c. 126.4 sq.m (c. 1360 sq.ft) and occupying prime corner site in this much sought after family orientated development within easy walking distance to University Campus and Rail station.
• No 105 boasts a particularly attractive bright large open plan kitchen cum living area and enjoys a delightful sunny aspect. Fine sized garden.
• All includes: 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), 3 reception rooms, kitchen, utility, guest wc and bathroom.
• Ample off street parking to front
• Gated side entrance
• Sunny rear paved patio area
• Landscaped rear and front gardens
• Steel garden shed
c. 126.4 sq.m (c. 1361 sq.ft)
Entrance Porch - with tiled flooring.
Entrance Hallway - with maple timber flooring, guest w.c. and w.h.b. off same.
Sitting Room - 4.62m (15'2") x 3.91m (12'10")
With maple timber flooring, attractive feature cast iron fire place and large bay window.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - 6.2m (20'4") x 8.27m (27'2")
Large open plan family room with contemporary high gloss custom built kitchen (dishwasher and gas hob included in sale), tiled kitchen/dining area and oak timber living area flooring, modern Morso wood burning stove and french doors leading to the rear garden. Utility off same.
Master Bedroom - 5.26m (17'3") x 3.2m (10'6")
With polished T&G timber flooring and free standing wardrobe.
En-suite - with fully tiled floor and walls, double shower enclosure incorporating pump shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 2 - 4.72m (15'6") x 2.82m (9'3")
With polished T&G timber fl ...
Main Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare,
Tel: 01 6510000
PSRA Licence No. 002296 / 002296