• A splendid beautifully appointed large and extended 3 bedroom semi detached family residence.
• Extending to c. 126.4 sq.m (c. 1360 sq.ft) and occupying prime corner site in this much sought after family orientated development within easy walking distance to University Campus and Rail station.
• No 105 boasts a particularly attractive bright large open plan kitchen cum living area and enjoys a delightful sunny aspect. Fine sized garden.
• All includes: 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), 3 reception rooms, kitchen, utility, guest wc and bathroom.
• Ample off street parking to front
• Gated side entrance
• Sunny rear paved patio area
• Landscaped rear and front gardens
• Steel garden shed
• Prime corner site
• Popular well established neighbourhood
• Close to all local amenities including University Campus and Rail Station
• Delightful sun drenched open plan kitchen/living/dining area
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Generous room proportions
• Carpets, blinds, free standing wardrobes in 3 bedrooms, dishwasher and gas hob included in sale
• Large sunny rear garden
• Excellent condition throughout
BER: C1 BER No.102129079 Energy Performance Indicator:167.66 kWh/m²/yr
c. 126.4 sq.m (c. 1361 sq.ft)
Entrance Porch - with tiled flooring.
Entrance Hallway - with maple timber flooring, guest w.c. and w.h.b. off same.
Sitting Room - 4.62m (15'2") x 3.91m (12'10")
With maple timber flooring, attractive feature cast iron fire place and large bay window.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - 6.2m (20'4") x 8.27m (27'2")
Large open plan family room with cont ...