DescriptionPositioned to the rear of this mature cul-de-sac approached from Sallynoggin Road stands this mid-terrace home offering well proportioned accommodation further enhanced with a south easterly facing rear garden of approximately 9m (30ft). The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall which opens through to the living room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Requiring modernisation and refurbishment, this delightful property offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to design and update it to their own style and flair.
This is a sought after settled mature area within close proximity to a wide range of amenities. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools close by as well as a variety of sporting and recreational amenities such as golf, GAA, football and rugby sports grounds along with stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and the marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. Public transport facilities including numerous bus routes and the DART at Glenageary provide ease of access to the city centre. There is excellent connectivity to major road networks including the N11 and M50 interchange at Cherrywood, giving ease of access to the city and nationwide as well as the LUAS stop in Cherrywood.
- Entrance Hallway (4.20m x 1.80m )with enclosed fuse board
- Living Room (4.20m x 3.50m )with open fireplace with timber mantle and brick feature inset
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.30m x 3.20m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashback, provision for electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, double doors opening out to the rear garden, open fireplace with timber mantle and tiled inset and hot press
- Landing (2.60m x 1.90m )with access to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 2.90m )with timber floor boards
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 2.90m )with timber floor boards
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.30m )with window overlooking the front and timber floor boards
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.70m )with bath with Mira Elite electric shower over, tiled walls, wash hand basin and w.c.
FeaturesFloor area of approximately 78sq.m. (840sq.ft.)
Oil fired central heating
Excellent public transport links including a regular bus route and DART at Glenageary
Catchment area for many well-regarded schools including Dalkey School Project
Walking distance to Glenageary Shopping Centre, Lidl and Aldi
South easterly rear garden of approximately 9m (30ft)