- Sherry FitzGerald Brady O'Flaherty are delighted to introduce this impressive extended contemporary 3 bedroom semi detached family home to the market. Located in this choice convenient development close to the M4 motorway and public transport both train and buses.
- The property was built in 2009 and has a floor area extending to c. 139 sq.m / 1,496 sq.ft; presented in excellent decorative order throughout and enjoys extra large end site with potential for further extension (subject to PP). Delightful sunny aspect and high quality fully insulated log cabin with plumbing and electricity in rear garden. It must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
- On entering the property there is a spacious hallway with guest wc off same, sitting room, which is currently subdivided to meet current owners' needs (can be easily removed), an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room with double french doors leading to a back garden and large utility room. 3 large bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom on the first floor.
Entrance Hall With oak timber flooring and guest wc off same.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 8.60m x 5.24m. With oak timber flooring, contemporary painted fitted kitchen, island unit and double french door to rear garden.
Sitting Room 5.20m x 3.65m. With oak timber flooring, feature fireplace and bay window. Currently subdivided.
Utility Room With built in units, washing machine and dryer.
Master Bedroom 5.23m x 3.42m. With walnut flooring, extensive fitted wardrobe and bay window.
En-Suite Fully tiled with shower enclosure, electric shower, wc and whb.
Bedroom 2 2.56m x 4.10m. With walnut flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.10m. With walnut flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom Extensively tiled with full bathroom suite.
- Fully insulated c. 9m x 4m. log cabin with plumbing and electricity
- Off street parking to front for 2/3 cars
- Not overlooked to rear or front
- 3.5m wide side entrance ...