DescriptionThe much sought after and mature Seaview Estate consists of 22 bungalows and is within a 5-minute walk to the stunning Mornington Beach and Centra/petrol station. Bettystown Village with a host of amenities is only a 5-minute drive away so to is South Gate Shopping Centre anchored by Dunnes Stores.
Built in 1981, 10 Seaview is a charming detached bungalow with high ceilings to briefly comprise of:
* South Facing Front Garden (6.8m x 17m) with grass area and concrete driveway to park 1 x car off street. Additional parking by way of a parking bay.
* Enclosed Porch (1.2m x 0.7m) Tiled floor.
* Expansive Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.5m) Alarm and wooden flooring.
* Separate Living Room (4.75m x 4.4m) South facing, open fire and wooden flooring.
* Kitchen (3.3m x 3.2m) & Dining Room Area (3.3m x 2.3m) Tiled and wooden flooring and views of the back garden.
* Separate Utility Room (2.65m x 1.65m) Double sink, tiled flooring and access to back garden and garage.
* W.C (1.3m x 0.75m) Tiled floor and window.
* Garage (5.3m x 2.75m) Concrete floor.
* Double Bedroom (3.5m x 2.75m) Wooden flooring.
* Double Bedroom (3.35m x 3.25m) Wooden flooring and 4 x built-in wardrobes.
* Large Single Bedroom (2.75m x 2.7m) Wooden flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes with overhang press space.
* Double Bedroom (3.3m x 3m) Wooden flooring, 3 x built-in wardrobes with overhang press space.
* Main Bathroom (2.35m x 2m) Bath, shower cubicle with electric shower and window.
* Private Walled Back Garden (17m x 13m).
* High Ceilings.
* Oil Fired Central Heating.
* Double Glazed windows.
* Attic Storage Space.
Bettystown and a host of amenities to include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants is only 5- minutes drive away.
Many preschools, primary and secondary schools all located in close proximity.
Transport links are excellent with frequent bus service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (4km). If driving, the M1 motorway is (14km) away and the M50 (41km) away.
Photos, measurements and details are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing strictly by appointment.
BER DetailsBER: F BER No.112253422 Energy Performance Indicator:411.42 kWh/m²/yr