Description*This property is available for a VIRTUAL VIEWING accompanied by the selling agent. To arrange a private appointment, please email us and we will be happy to assist you with this technology.*
DNG are delighted to present to the market an excellent property in the ever-popular Grosvenor Park. No. 10 extends to 118 sq.m./ 1,262sq.ft. (approx.) of versatile living space set over 3 levels. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hallway, Kitchen, Living room and dining room. Upstairs are four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Located just off Leinster Road, Grosvenor Park is minutes’ walk from Rathmines, Harold’s Cross and Rathgar Villages benefiting from a host of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, The Swan Centre, Stella Cinema, numerous bars, restaurants and other amenities. There is array of national and post primary schools to include; St. Louis’, St. Clare’s, Multi Denominational School Ranelagh, Stratford College, The High School, and St. Mary's College. The location is also very convenient to an abundance of bus routes, Beechwood LUAS, the city centre and the M50 road network.
• Entrance Hall: Large spacious hallway with wood flooring and under stairs storage.
• Kitchen: Front facing kitchen with eye and base level units, tiled floor, tiled splash back and stainless-steel sink. Built-in appliances to include cooker, electric hob and extractor fan
• Living Room: Bright and spacious living room with a feature fireplace and laminate flooring. Access out to rear south facing garden.
• Dining Room: Bright room with access to the garden.
• 1st floor
• Landing: Hot press
• Bedroom 1: Facing the rear with built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2: Facing the front with built in wardrobes.
• Bathroom: wc, whb and bath.
• Hot press on landing
• 2nd floor
• Shower-room: Shower, W.C., WHB, part tiled, tiled floor.
• Bedroom 3: Overlooking the rear with built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 4: Front fitted wardrobe, with study/ dressing room.
End of terrace property
South West facing garden
118 sq.m./ 1,262sq.ft. (approx.)
Double glazing throughout
Beside an array of bus routes, LUAS etc.
€300 Service charge
BER DetailsBER: E1
BER No: 107852790
Performance Indicator: 326.36 kWh/m2/yr