• A well located and appointed 3 bed end of terrace family residence occupying a larger than the normal plot size.
• Moyglare Hall is very popular and much admired development on the outskirts of the vibrant university town of Maynooth and adjacent to the new educational Campus.
• Extending to c. 104 sq.m offering generous well proportioned accommodation and this is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyers. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Ample off street parking to front
• Enclosed front and rear gardens
• Larger than normal side entrance
• Paved rear garden
• Raised decked area
• Low maintenance rear garden with extensive paving
• Outside tap
• Modern garden shed
c. 104 sqm (c. 1119 sqft)
With oak timber flooring, guest wc and whb of same.
Sitting Room - 5.1m (16'9") x 3.78m (12'5")
With attractive feature fireplace, oak flooring, bay window to front and double doors leading to:
Kitchen cum Dining Room - 5.58m (18'4") x 4.46m (14'8")
L shaped with impressive lime oak shaker custom built kitchen with ample wall and floor units (oven and hob included in sale). Oak flooring and french doors leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom - 3.47m (11'5") x 3.44m (11'3")
With extensive fitted wardrobes.
Fully tiled, with shower, wc and whb.
Bedroom 2 - 4.2m (13'9") x 3.1m (10'2")
With double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 3.23m (10'7") x 2.41m (7'11")
With fitted wardrobes.
With full bathroom suite, floor and walls fully tiled.
• Comfortable well maintained family residence
• Pri ...
Main Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare,
Tel: 01 6510000
PSRA Licence No. 002296 / 002296