3 Bedroom detached bungalow set in a mature sought after development with its enviable location on the south side of Drogheda just off the Dublin Road. Well-proportioned accommodation coupled with a direct south facing rear garden will entice a variety of discerning purchasers. This family home boasts Approx. 1,350 Sq Ft of spacious accommodation all on the ground with the further future potential to convert the roof to additional accommodation subject to planning permission. This superb location is only minutes' walk away from several services including Drogheda train station and a host of local amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants, pubs and frequent public transport links to Dublin city centre. Junction 7 of the M1 Motorway is 9.8km away and it's only a 25 minute drive to Dublin Airport and the M50 orbital Motorway. Viewing is highly recommended by appointment only.
Hall 2.25 x 3.19.
Sitting Room 3.98 x 5.63.
Kitchen/Dining 3.98 x 5.06.
Bedroom 1 4.00 x 3.35.
En-Suite 2.05 x 2.27.
Bedroom 2 2.88 x 4.03.
Bedroom 3 2.95 x 3.81.
Bathroom 1.70 x 2.50.
TOTAL: Approx. 124 SqM /1350 SqFt.
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Bungalow accommodation with potential for roof conversion
- Large secure south facing rear garden
- Beautiful mature sought after development on south side of Drogheda
- 15 minute walk to Drogheda train station
- 5 minute walk to Blackbull Pub & Restaurant
- 10 minute walk to Cross-Route local amenities centre
- 2.3km from Drogheda town centre
- 25 minute drive to Dublin Airport and M50 orbital motorway
BER No: 110568540
Performance Indicator: 228.5
From Drogheda take the Dublin Road/R132 (Old N1) travelling southbound, take first right Approx. 200m after the Black Bull Pub & Restaurant into Beaubec development. No 1 The Cairns is ...