Please note that the advertised price is the current offer at present.
Unlock the potential of this well located property with the opportunity to remodel and refurbish to your own personal requirements and taste.
Please see attached floor plan/OS Map/boundary map "Documents" below in relation to the property still to be constructed adjacent to 1 Sybil Hill Avenue. Please note that these plans are for guidance purposes only and please visit the Dublin City Council website - planning number 3273/16 to view all addition information.
Built in the 1970's, this property briefly comprises of the following below:
* Off street parking with potential of parking in the front garden.
* Enclosed porch with tiled floor (2.1m x 1.79m).
* Entrance hall with new fuse box, storage press, cloak room & wooden flooring (4.6m x 1.3m).
* Separate living room, open fire & back boiler with wood surround and marble hearth (3.77m x 3.4m)
* Sliding doors from living room to dining area.
* Dining room area, open fire with mahogany surround and views of the back garden (3.33m x 2.95m).
* Kitchen (2.4m x 2.2m) with solid oak presses, gas cooker & hob leading to utility room with tiled floor (2.56m x 2m) access to back garden + W.C (1.5m x 0.9m).
* Double main bedroom (3.30m x 3.15m).
* Second double bedroom (3.05m x 2.9m).
* Single bedroom (2.8m x 2.5m).
* Fully tiled modern bathroom with walk in shower (2.2m x 2.12m).
* Attic access.
* East facing back garden (22m x 5.8m).
* New double glazed windows throughout.
* Gas Fired Central Heating.
Location & transport links:
* 7km from Dublin City and Dublin Airport.
* 29A bus is literally within a minutes' walk which will transport you to Lower Abbey Street in Dublin City in 24 minutes.
* Harmonstown Dart Station is 6 minutes walk away with stops at Dublin Connolly within 9 minutes, Tara Street Station within 12 minutes and Pearse Street Station within 14 minutes.
* For weekend nights out in Dublin, you can avail of the 29N Nitelink bus departing from D'Olie ...