Delightful end of terrace 'town house' with adjoining garden, which could be developed further , subject to planning permission. Extensively refurbished in 2016 and insulated to a B3 Energy rating. This charming property is presented in excellent condition and has many specialist features to make it a cosy home for the discerning purchaser. Located less than one minute walk from the Radisson Hotel and three minutes' walk from the town bridge.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT:
Agent: Helena Kenny
SHERRY FITZGERALD O'MEARA
Sitting Room 3.6m x 2.8m.
Lounge / Diner 4.0m x 3.6m.
Kitchen 4.0m x 2.1m.
Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.6m.
Bedroom 2 3.6m x 2.6m.
Bedroom 3 2.4m x 2.1m.
Bathroom 2.1m x 1.7m.
- Historic town centre location.
- Walking distance of bus and rail station.
- End of terrace â€™town houseâ€™.
- Adjoining site for separate dwelling, subject to Planning Permission. ( Architectâ€™s drawings can be provided on request).
- Private rear vehicular access /parking.
- Attractive sitting room with fireplace.
- Period style features.
- Oil central heating.
- Attractive layout and decor.
- Quiet & secluded.
BER No: 103657532
Performance Indicator: 149.95 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Athlone on 0906 475500