- A modern two storey end of terrace town house in an attractive village setting adjacent to Newtown National School and local Church.
- Newtown is a small rural village located approx 5 miles from Kilcock and the M4 and c. 3 miles from Enfield.
- Extending to c. 1,000 sq. ft. offering bright generous proportioned accommodation both in terms of bedroom and living space.
- Enclosed rear garden and on street parking to front.
- Accommodation includes; 2 bedrooms ( 1 ensuite) sittingroom, kitchen cum diningroom, bathroom and utility room.
Sittingroom 4.05m x 3.04m.
Kitchen Dining Room 4m x 5.01m. with ample fitted units
Bedroom 1 4.05m x 3.06m.
Bedroom 2 4m x 3.05m.
Bathroom with full bathroom suite
- Modern well designed accomodation
- Generous room proportions
- Ideal First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Easily accessible to the M4 motorway
- Electric night saver heating.
BER No: 110214228
Performance Indicator: 230.46
From Dublin take the M4 motoway and take the Kilcock exit. From the motorway ramp, take the 3rd exit. From the 3rd exit off the roundabout (sign posted for Enfield) proceed west towards Enfield for approximately 3 miles and take the left turn at Cloncurry (L1007) crossroads (sign posted for Knockanally Golf Club). Continue over the motorway for approx. 1.5 miles and you will arrive in Newtown . Property For Sale is located in the centre of the village opposite the Church
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Maynooth on 01 6510000