RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce no. 1 Millrace Park to the market boasting an idyllic cul de sac position within this exclusive development. No. 1 is a most generous four bedroom, three storey end of terrace townhouse with c. 1,700 of internal living space comprising of; Ground floor â€“ Entrance hallway, office/study, guest wc, open plan kitchen/dining room. First floor â€“ large lounge, main family bathroom and one double bedroom with ensuite. Second floor â€“ two double bedrooms and the fourth master double bedroom with walk in wardrobe space and an ensuite. The versatile internal arrangement is perfect for a growing family. To the front there is ample room to park a number of cars and the sunny southerly rear garden is completely low maintenance â€“ neither are overlooked. This style of property rarely comes to the market in Millrace but when it does it guarantees to turn the head of many a keen purchaser. Early interest is sure to be seen; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- Management fee c. €680 per annum
- c. 1,700 sq ft
- Three storey end of terrace townhouse
- Guest wc, main family bathroom and 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Separate study on ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/living room with fitted gloss kitchen
- Large lounge located on first floor
- Balcony access from 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Feature master bedroom on second floor with walk in wardrobe
- Low maintenance paved rear garden
- Sunny south westerly orientation
- Side space with Barna Shed
- Ample parking to front
- Peaceful cul de sac setting
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Within walking distance of Saggart & Rathcoole Villages
- The Luas, Avoca & Rathcoole Park within armâ€™s reach
- Located just off the N7 and less than 5 minutes from M50 Motorway
- Ideal for first time buyers or anyone trading up
- Viewing highly advised!
From Naas ...