Sherry FitzGerald O'Reilly are pleased to present to the market this spacious two bedroomed apartment. It is located in the highly sought after Devoy Quarter, within walking distance of Main Street, Naas with its fine selection of shops, restaurants and bars. This ground floor, own door apartment is presented to the market in excellent condition and is situated within a gated complex on the grounds of the Osprey Hotel and leisure centre, where accommodation comprises, entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
Entrance Hall 4.92m x 1.25m. With porcelain tiled floor and with hotpress off.
Living/Dining Room/Kitchen 10m x 4.5m. Large bright room with French doors to cobble lock patio and lawn area. Kitchen has shaker style beech units and granite effect worktop, Zanussi cooker, ceramic hob, Kenwood dishwasher, Belling fridge freezer and Indesit washer/dryer. With tiled floor and wall at units tiled.
Bedroom 1 4.13m x 3.47m. With built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
En-Suite 1.77m x 1.72m. With corner shower, wc, whb, with tiled floor and spashback.
Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.02m. With built-in wardrobes and carpet floor.
Bathroom 3.36m x 2.3m. With bath, wc, whb and with tiled floor and part tiled walls, with Dimplex fan heater.
- Built circa 2002.
- Extends to 85.4m2 approximately.
- Electric gated complex.
- 2 designated parking spaces.
- Double glazed windows.
- Landscaped communal grounds.
- Within walking distance of Naas Hospital, schools, crèches and shops.
- Short drive to M7/N7 and Arrow Rail Link at Sallins.
- Bus service minutes from apartment.
- All carpets, curtains and light fittings included.
- Cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher included.
- Cobblelock patio to rear with lawn.
- Management Fee €944 per annum (to include refuse, insurance and maintenance of public areas).
- Situated in grounds of Osprey Hotel and Leisure Centre.