Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family home. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Breakfast included
- Bikes Rental available at house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available throughout house
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\\'02.836 Long. W 009\\' 30.37
Family Room 2 -
Family Room 1 -
Triple Room 2 -
Triple Room 1 -
Twin Room 2 -
Twin Room 1 -
Double Room 2 -
Double Room 1 -
Single Room -