DescriptionForbes Boyle bring to the rental market this excellent two bed apartment situated in a fantastic location in the beautiful village of Howth Co. Dublin. This is a well laid out and spacious apartment, in a well maintained and quiet development.
Surrounded by every conceivable amenity, shops, cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities abound. It is only three minutes walk to the DART station and to the nearest bus stop giving easy access to Dublin City Centre. The M50 is a 15 minute drive away.
VIRTUAL TOUR -> https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=b4mrTXonghw
All viewings are strictly by appointment with Forbes Boyle
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with Forbes Boyle.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16's are not permitted to attend
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing
- Toilets are not for public use
- Do not park close to residents cars or driveways by mounting kerbs or close to an area where children are playing
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by the Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
Viewing DetailsENQUIRIES BY EMAIL ONLY
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY