DescriptionBuilt in 2016, this 3rd floor large luxury loft (85sqm/915sqft + large sheltered balcony) is in mint condition and in a perfect location, right next to the Smithfield Luas stop, only a short stroll to city center.
This apartment is furnished and is available from end of September for a minimum of one year.
More about the apartment:
- Only 15 apartments in the complex, and only 1 neighbour on same floor
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 1 ensuite and 1 main bathroom, both with shower and toilet
- Very big kitchen/living room area (36 sqm/387sqft)
- 1 big storage room + more storage space in living room.
- 1 utility room with large kitchen cabinet and washing machine dryer
- 1 large entrance
- Gas fired heating
- Very well insulated so very low consumption and no noise from neighbours
- Heat Recovery Ventilation unit
- East and South facing, floor to ceiling windows, extremely bright
- High ceilings (2.7m)
- Full equipped kitchen: Hob, oven, big fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave
- Shared roof top terrace
- Connected for Internet/Telephone/Cable TV
- Indoor bicycle rack
- Free parking on Coke Lane, but no reserved parking slot
- Newly furnished
More about the location:
- Smithfield deemed as one of the coolest Dublin neighbourhood, a lot of nice trendy restaurants, cafes and pubs (famous Cobblestone, Frank Ryan), as well as the Lighthouse Cinema on your doorstep. Also close to Stoneybatter, but also Capel Street, which both offer plenty of restaurants and cafes.
- Groceries: Fresh (2 min walk); Lidl (5 min), Little Italy (5 min), Kish Fish (5 min - best fishmonger in Dublin)
- Parks: Phoenix Park (15 min walk); Grangegorman (10 min walk); Botanic Garden (10 min bus)
- City Center: (Smithfield is in City Center) 15 min walk to Trinity/O'Connell st
- Grangegorman Campus: 10 min walk
- Airport: 747 bus stop 2 min walk
Please email for more details and viewing info.