- Magnificent Victorian Residence enjoying spectacular views over Dublin Bay to Howth
- First letting post high end refurbishment programme recently completed
- Prestigious and highly regarded residential location
- Beautifully decorated and luxuriously appointed throughout
- Elegant living accommodation to include fabulous family kitchen and impressive reception rooms
- Wonderful master bedroom with uninterrupted sea views
- Off street parking to front
- Sun trap south facing garden to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Walking distance to a host of amenities on the doorstep
- Lease from 1 year.
A truly magnificent end of terrace Victorian residence enjoying spectacular sea views across Dublin Bay to Howth, situated in a prestigious and highly regarded seafront location on the corner of Longford Terrace and Crofton Road in the heart of Monkstown.
This wonderful family home which has undergone complete refurbishment to an exceptionally high standard of modern design and finish. Internally the property enjoys exceptionally bright, well-proportioned and elegant accommodation and boasts a wealth of period embellishments indicative of the era of construction. The newly refurbished accommodation now has a wonderful blend of period elegance combined with all modern conveniences. The property comes to the market unfurnished, it is exquisitely decorated in tasteful neutral tones with Farrow & Ball paints, fitted with hard wood floors and luxurious Louis Porteus carpets, beautiful chandeliers and magnificent period fireplaces in the many rooms.
The accommodation comprises on hall level, a newly fitted kitchen with Carrara Marble work tops, Aga cooker and French Doors leading to the rear garden. Double doors lead to a spacious dining / day to day family living room to front with an impressive marble fireplace. Off the reception hall there is a utility area with washing machine and dryer. The magnificent Drawing Room is on the first floor and boasts spectacular views over Dublin Bay and Dun Laoghaire ...