€597 / week
(Reference number: 300308)
This stunning Tywyn holiday cottage is in an idyllic location and is packed with traditional features. With oak beams, exposed stone walls, and a cosy wood burner, it is full of rustic charm. Located less than 5 miles from the pretty seaside town of Tywyn, with its long golden beach, shops, cafes, and fantastic independent cinema, and 9 miles from the picturesque harbour town of Aberdovey (correctly spelt Aberdyfi), there is plenty to do in all weathers! With the attractions of Cader Idris mountain, Castell y Bere castle, the Talyllyn railway, and plenty of beauty spots and footpaths that will enchant you, this spectacular holiday cottage is the perfect location for your next holiday.* Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one double, two single (and double sofa bed on gallery landing.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. Lower ground floor – double bedroom with ensuite.
* First floor – king-size bedroom with balcony, twin bedroom, gallery with sofa bed, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV.
* For families – cot, stairgate and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio with picnic table and barbecue in a walled courtyard.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating, electricity and logs included. Hairdryers provided. Welcome pack will be provided on your arrival with home-made cake, milk, bread, Welsh tea, coffee and information about the surrounding area. Wi-Fi available. Bike washing facility and storage available. The owne ...