€749 / week
(Reference number: 300380)
Cosy and spacious Brecon Beacons cottage with fantastic views of the Welsh countryside. This heavenly property has a wood burner, hot tub, games room, sauna and outdoor play park, and is the exquisite indulgent holiday you've been looking for. Perfect for walkers, cyclists, families or friends, the homely yet luxurious atmosphere of this place will take your breath away. Within easy travelling distance of the pretty town of Brecon, Britain's book loving capital, Hay on Wye, and the spa town of Builth Wells, there is a wealth of places to fall in love with close to this cottage. Give yourself that luxury break in Ysgubor y Mynydd. * Size – sleeps eight in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, three single (plus sofa bed.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living area with kitchen, lounge and diner, utility room with WC.. First floor – double bedroom with sofa bed, twin bedroom, family bedroom with double and single bed and ensuite, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker and hob, dishwasher, full-size fridge and freezer. Utility room contains full-size fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD.
* For families – high chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden area, and shared children's park, hot tub, sauna, and games room. Two large benches. Hundreds of acres of farmland to be explored.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on arrival, including great produce from local bakery. Basic items such as washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, and toilet rolls are provided. Located with two other cottages, they can be booked ...