€585 / week
(Reference number: 300379)
This Aberystwyth barn conversion is jam-packed with traditional features, and yet has the wow factor of modern design and an indulgent fantastic hot tub. Located in a rural and peaceful setting, it is just 5 miles from the friendly university town of Aberystwyth. This is a perfect base for exploring mid and West Wales, and is close to numerous stunning golden beaches and mountain footpaths. Visit the museums, shops and the National Library of Wales in Aberystwyth, as well as the prom and castle. Or get to know the hidden rural corners of the beautiful Ceredigion Bay.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two king, two single (double sofa bed on request.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan kitchen, dining and living area, king bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, king bedroom with ensuite, bathroom, utility cupboard. First floor â€“ mezzanine floor with seating area, double bed platform and double sofa bed.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer. Utility cupboard includes washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV is in all bedroom and TV with DVD on mezzanine floor.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair provided on request.
* Outside â€“ private enclosed front garden with patio table and seating, barbecue. Rear patio has hot tub and seating area.
* Parking â€“ parking for three cars.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen, hand and bath towels are provided. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets â€“ one dog can can be accommodated for free. Please request with owners about a second dog as it depends on size, and if agreed, a second dog will cost an additional Â£25 ...